Artificial intelligence (AI) is gradually expanding its usage to more avenues. After major tech giants including Microsoft and Google introduced their AI-powered tools, other popular firms are also ‘embracing’ AI in their products. Recently, US-based tech giant Adobe unveiled its family of generative AI models, ‘Firefly’.
Adobe generative AI model Firefly
Adobe Firefly majorly focuses on generating images based on text prompts. Besides that, it can also tweak and edit images as per text-based commands. This will enable users of various skill levels to produce text effects and creative images.
The generative AI model will integrate directly into the workflows for Creative Cloud, Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, and Adobe Express. Currently, the company has rolled out Firefly in beta. Here’s a step-by-step guide to request access for the beta version of Adobe Firefly.
How to sign up for Adobe Firefly beta access
- Go to the official webpage of Adobe Firefly, ‘firefly.adobe.com’.
- Click on the Request access button available on the right corner of the screen.
- Then, you will be directed to a Adobe Firefly Invite Request page where you can fill in your details including name, email address, country and other information.
- At the end of the page, you can also optionally mention the reason you want to use Adobe Firefly.
- Finally, hit the Next Page button.
If your request is eventually accepted, Adobe will send an invitation in the mail with instructions on how to get started with Firefly generative AI.
With Firefly, Adobe has finally entered the generative AI field. By employing AI-based features, the company has planned to make it more efficient for creators to work on projects while also letting new users create various types of image content.